Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Is love alive?

Music is oxygen.

Sometimes you hear a song and it changes your mood. which can change your week. which can change your month which can change your year which can change your life. One song has power.

Winter Song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson is one of those songs for me.

I feel that this song should only be listened to in December. I also feel like when it's December it should be listened to over and over again.

Watch the video. Listen to the lyrics. Feel. repeat.


Winter Song


This month's playlist only has 2 songs on it. These two songs deserve to be listened to on repeat.

It's like breathing in and out.

3 comments:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

did i miss something? what is the other song?

They call me Lou said...

You should know how I feel about this post - awesome/fantastic.

jewels said...

Wow; that was fabulous Chae. Thanks for that little gift.
I love you.