Tuesday, March 10, 2009

point-and-click is SO 2008

Well, it's official, I'm in love with photography. I'm getting better, too! Here's a glance at a few of my faves from the past few weeks:

Leslie and Dan's Engagements








Kirsten and Brett's Engagements








And now, the photo that depicts my true love:
So maybe it's not true love. But I still really want one. I've got 2 paid gigs coming up. I guess I could just save the money from those (and hopefully more jobs to come) until I've got enough to buy a camera. Although I know that the chick I check cameras out from at school is getting pretty sick of me! I need to find ways to make some extra cash. Any ideas?

In other news, the Hunger Banquet went splendidly, my room is decidedly cleaner than it has been the past few weeks, I have free tickets to a Vocal Point concert tomorrow night, I got a new issue of Real Simple today, and I have nothing to cook so I'm going to head to the supermarket. Peace out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

did you do these? chae, they're great!!!

Trina said...

Chaela! I'm blown away! You should definitely get that camera and keep taking AMAZING pictures like those!

Laura said...

WOW Chaela! These are absolutely amazing! I want you to teach me every thing you know. I'm taking my roommate's engagement pictures next weekend-- any cool locations you know of? Where did you take these cause I really love them and which camera/lens did you use from school?