Wednesday, June 06, 2012

You can always be found

Ah, home!

Soft, fluffy towels, the beautiful backyard, my sweet little dog, huge bedroom and loving parents. Joy!

Here are some things I envision myself doing this summer:

exercise
write music with Jewels and Lar
furniture flipping
lathe work
crochet an afghan
joy
daily blog entries
exhibition shooting practice
lots of cooking/grilling
reconnect with old friends
explore the Rogue Valley
move
shake
make money
etc.

New beginnings are exciting. I hope to never run out of them.

2 comments:

Kirsten Smith said...

Yay! I like when you blog! I know I'm bad at keeping in touch but I love me some blog stalking. Are you in Medford all summer? Brett and I will be in Portland the first week of July if you want to make a short drive and visit we'd love to see you!

Spider Business Center said...

Easy Way to Get your E-Commerce License in Dubai and start your online Business in uae. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today.