Wednesday, November 20, 2013

And our words would take us halfway 'round the world

Things I've decided and/or formed opinions about lately:
[a list I found on my phone, dated mid-September]

1. A bed is not a necessity.
2. The defrost feature on most microwaves is a little too interactive.
3. The right medicine helps. A lot.
4. It's harder to move across town than across the country.
5. Parking tickets always follow you.
6. Everything changes and I want to savor every moment of now. I'm sad when I'm reminded that I've forgotten.
7. I'm team Peeta, all the way.
8. When I grow up I need a Great Dane named Monroe.
9. A relationship with someone you really care about should be simple.
10. The hunt is the treasure.

2 comments:

luvnmy10 said...

The hunt IS the treasure. I love that. True with so many situations. Come to Florida!

Trina said...

#2 is my favorite. I love reading your posts!