Monday, March 29, 2010

On a jet plane.

22 December 2009
Dear Sister McDonald:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Missouri St. Louis Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, March 31, 2010. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language.

...[stuff]...

Sincerely,
Thomas S. Monson
President

I know he signed it because I licked my finger and smudged the signature [a la Jack Donaghey from the 'Rock].

I was set apart about 3 hours ago. The mantle is slowly developing. Exciting things. Mother will be updating the blog.

Be good my dear friends. Here I go.

4 comments:

K+N+N+A said...

God speed, Sister McDonald. :)

We love you dearly and hope you travel safe. You shall hear from us often! Can't wait to hear all about your amazing journey.

Love forever,
Kevin, Nicole, and Noah
@>->--

Trina said...

SO excited for you!! Have a wonderful mission and know you're loved!!!

Savannah said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you! You'll be wonderful!

cameron (from efy!) said...

congrats chaela :-) i got my call, and i'm going to brazil in july! i know you'll be great. well with us still loves you