Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Don't need an excuse...

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I think, if the Holidays stress you out, you're doing it wrong.

Slow down, watch, help.

Listen, observe, discern.

I am doing very well! I am filled with memories of Holiday seasons past, hope for Holiday seasons future, and content with the Holiday season before me. Joy to the World, the Lord has come! Spreading that joy is my principle task this 18 months. What a challenge, what a reward.

Have you ever linked Luke 2 with Alma 7? I am digging it.

People here go crazy with Christmas lights. And I've got to say, I don't hate it! One thing I don't care for, those things that inflate into Christmas shapes, are also rampant. But if that's all I've got to worry about, than I'm going pretty well. But seriously, Santa on a plane? Like he would even do that.

Sometimes I use words without fully knowing what they mean. Like 'rampant.'

I love words. My dictionary is well worn, well marked. I think I want to teach English.

More college?

Guess so.

Peace and Love,
Sister Mcdonald

No comments: