Thursday, March 10, 2011

On the First of March, on the Holiday 3/7/11

Happy Casimir Pulaski day!

We had a Zone-wide Breakfast today. No one understood the importance of this day. It was unsettling.

One elder, Elder Szymanski, cared, but that's just because he's Polish and so is Casimir Pulaski. One other Elder, Elder Smith, had actually heard of Sufjan Stevens. But then he said his favorite band is Yellowcard so I just gave up. But then I dared Elder Smith to put two pancakes and a sausage in his mouth all at once and he did.

I've had a great week. I really love Champaign. If I ever go to Grad school, I might want to go to U of I just to live here. This town has an awesome feel and TONS of culture. You can only experience so much of it as a missionary. You know?

Not much time, I get to go shopping today!!!!

Peace and Love
Sister Mcdonald

No comments: