Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Moves like Jagger

Father's day is approaching. And might I just say that I sure love my Dad? Because I really, really do.

I get to give a talk on Father's day. So many things race through my mind about the Fathers and the Father figures in my life. I am seriously so blessed.

I have found that every day (for the past few days) at approximately 4 pm I begin to FADE. I think to myself keep moving, keep doing things, and then I wake up about 2 hours later.

My family says I need to eat more protein throughout the day and have a snack around 4 instead of sleep. But can I help it if I don't love meat all the time? And who would rather eat some crackers than have a dream about holding hands with Adam Levine?

Today was good, I crocheted a lot and finished a mirror. Also, I napped.

Tomorrow I will be watching a friend's child during the day. It makes me excited because I sure miss living with my little ones in PA.

I got out my Barbies earlier tonight in anticipation for this cute little girl's arrival and marveled at how much I remembered each doll, each (extremely 80's) dress and outfit, and that smell Barbies have. Of plastic. And other man-made materials I'm sure.

1 comment:

luvnmy10 said...

The smell of barbies seriously makes me just very happy! And I love naps-take one every chance I get!